Monday, October 4, 2010

October Update

It seems like time escapes me and updating this blog keeps being pushed back on the priority list! Anywho, Lucius started a pre- preschool in September and is loving it. Once a week, for 2 hours, we go to school and read books, do arts and crafts, play with other 2-3 year olds and eat snacks. He was a bit shy at first but is doing much better. Last week we had a field trip to Little Farm in Tilden Park. Cows, sheep, goats, a big fat pig and fowl.

Lucius is learning to "go" on the potty. Some days he's on it (no pun intended!) and others, not so much. Very inconsistent but so much better than before. I just have to remember to ask him if he needs to go every 1 1/2 hours! Soon, I hope. I mean, he won't be in diapers forever... Right?


Owen is now 12 weeks old. On his 2 month check up he was 13lb 4oz, 24" long and very healthy. Got his shots and did very well. It's funny because you always hear that every baby is different, but it becomes more evident when you have 2! Owen is sweet and precious but he is very needy. Loves to be held, or should I say, demands to be held often. Loves to smile, laugh and coo! And still won't sleep for more than 1 1/2 -3 ours at a time!!!! Ugg! But we couldn't be happier!

Last weekend we all went up to Tomales Bay for some oysters and beach time. There is a secluded beach that we love and it was an amazingly relaxing time. I have to say that I am in love with my family and life. Everyday I feel loved, blessed and excited.
1 month old


Owen's 2 month pic, His brother cracks him up!
Scott, Lucius & Baby Abigail

Owen 7 weeks

Lucius' 1st day of school

Grampy, MeMe & Owen


Lucius' 1st field trip

Tomales Bay 10/2/10

Drinkin wine out of coffee mugs! Classy!


My boys!

No comments: