Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hawaiian Vacation

Well, May was definitely the travel month for Lucius and me. First, we all (including Michael) went down to SoCal for a surprise birthday party for Lucius' Great Gramma. She Turned 90 on the fifth and she looks grrreat. I can only hope to be that healthy and witty as she when I am half her age! Then Lucius and I went to Hawaii for a week. Mom is moving to Vegas and is planning on renting her home out. Thus the trip home. I had to clean out my room and see if I wanted to keep anything. Turns out no. Seems after 7 years, I can live without most of it. I did find some great photos of Em and I. The good ole days! Ha! Anywho, after our trip to Hawaii, Lu and I went to The OC again for a visit with Emily and Oliver. Good times.

Needless to say, it was too much time away from my husband. It feels good to be back home and close to my sweetie!


Magic Island Baby





Halmoni and her babie-ya


In Halmoni's backyard




Lots of Koreans!! My aunt and 2 cousins are visiting from Korea. It was cool to see them and for them to meet Lucius!



She couldn't get enough of him. I am glad that she will be living closer to us! I can't wait!

No comments: