Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Duh!



Posted by Picasa
Ok, I'm a big dummy! I was trying to upload all my photos from my memory stick.... and yeah, I deleted them all except for these! So what will I never have anymore??? Pics of Lucius (duh) hunting for Easter Eggs in front of our home, his first haircut, and the best of all.... Lucius' first visit to Hawaii and the beach. I am totally bummed. Oh well. nuthin much else I can do. I hope I have learned my technical lesson. Wish me luck, Lucius and I are heading down to SoCal for a few days. Lets hope I can successfully upload those photos. (still feeling blue!)
~Virtual Idiot, Jen


Update, 6/3/09:
Turns out most things are not truly deleted. Thanks to Emily's genius (and clear /level headed thinking.... yes, Emily) I recovered the photos from the recycle bin. Thank goodness!

No comments: